So there are some Memes going around that the awesome Strawberry Singh has come up with and I thought I would join in because I like telling people random facts about myself weather or not they want to hear them. Not that I am that interesting or anything, but it’s fun to be able to share ones self with others, I don’t know why, but it is! So here goes, I am serving me on a silver platter to you!
My SL Fact #1:
I have two sisters, I love them, unconditionally. They don’t judge me, they don’t make me feel weird for being different, they just get me. My RL and SL would be dark and horrible with out them and I don’t remember what life was like before them.
My SL Fact #2:
I stand around for hours just thinking, seriously, just thinking, like how to make fuel from garbage, what to blog, should I make something in blender, have pretend conversations with people I would never actually have the balls to talk too lol, HOURS!
My SL Fact #3:
I am a cuddle whore, and I get lonely, yes, my SL avatar gets fooking lonely ok, I hate watching her stand by herself. I want to cuddle, always.
My SL Fact #4:
I love to RP but I hate it at the same time, I love getting lost in a reality that differs so greatly from real reality but I have no idea what to do once I get there!
My SL Fact #5:
I follow the golden rule in SL, it’s important to me, I don’t feel the need to stir the pot, or get angry about things, I am very big fan of Live and Let Live.
My SL Fact #6:
I still haven’t put up a house on my new parcel cause it makes to sad to think there’s no one to share it with.
My SL Fact #7:
I petted a horse in SL once, I thought it was so pretty, then I realized it was a person playing a horse and that it had “parts”. I legit cried for like 2 hours in RL.
1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Adaline May 11/22/2010
2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? It was an RP sim called Ravenhurst, it was a story line based in Washington state and I was actually living in Seattle at the time so I thought it would be fun! And it was and I ended up meeting my sister Autumn there, I thought she hated me at first hehehe!
3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Either on my work platform or at my sisters place. I’ve tried going out and being sociable but people tend not to really get me, so I think it’s safer this way.
4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? My sisters Autumn and Skylar, hands down.
5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? The pink tiara in my picture, my friend bought that for me ages ago and I love it. I always wear it when I feel sad, it reminds me that once, some one thought I was a princess, even if it wasn’t forever.
6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? The Cow girl top from TokiD
7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Um… probably grey, its a carry over from RL lol.
8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I like to walk, you miss to much of the details if you go to fast.
9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I bought a stripper hud thingy when I first joined SL cause I thought the only way you could actually make money in SL was by stripping. I got it because I actually read tutorials on how to be a stripper and saw that it required some dirty talk which I just don’t do, so this hud came with preset things you could copy and paste into chat according to what was happening.
Well there’s the tip of that iceberg, I hope this little bit of insight to me didn’t scare you off!
Tiara: Turducken – My Princess Tiara
Unicorn: (Rainbow) Uni-ee! Mesh Plush Unicorn for by Silentsparrow (I love this store by the way!)
What I am sitting on: .lame – Spring end table (from the nest egg hunt! GO NOW!)
Tank Top: tulip. Cotton Tank (Sky – MESH)
Pants: Tee*fy Cloud Layers Leggings
Skin: Glam Affair – Zara – America 06
Eyes: .ID. Soulful Eyes / Green Pack
Hair: Clawtooth: Take on me (Captivating Brunettes Pack)