I finally feel like I can take a bit of a breather from all the hustle and bustle of the fantasy fair and focus on some things that I really wanted to do for myself. Strawberry Singh has been regularly posting little blog memes for people to do and I’ve been so busy that I’ve not been able to do the past to till now so here goes…
SL Name Meme
- What’s your SL name? Adaline May pronounced Ad-uh-line
- What made you choose this name? Because I am a complete science neard and was reading an artical about adaptive linier neurons aka ADALINE lol. And actually, I’ve had this as a character name for quite a while, I first used it when World of Warcraft came out for my character there.
- What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Ada!
- What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) Adaline may…
- Do you like your SL name? Very much so, I wouldn’t have chosen it other wise LOL.
- If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I am pretty sure I wouldn’t change it, I mean, I have friends in RL that call me Adaline because they’ve gamed with me for so long LOL.
- What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? The craziest name I’ve seen is not appropriate to blog LOL lets just suficite it to say they he wanted to make sure people know he had a large member.
- What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Abby Normal ( I am a huge fan of mel brooks movies lol)
Why Do I Blog
- How long have you been blogging? I started blogging September 1st 2012
- Why did you start blogging? I just liked taking pictures really, fun and artsy ones, and I also love writing so blogging seemed like the natural progression
- How many times a week do you post an entry? I TRY to post one a day but life gets in the way or some days you just don’t have that spark of inspiration.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I read quite a few, I love seeing how other people see the things around them!
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? I don’t, mostly because not a lot of other people comment and I feel like maybe that’s the norm?
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? I do yes, because lets be honest… the search terms people use are hilarious! That and high numbers give me warm fuzzies, makes me think may people actually like what they see/read! ^__^
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Nope, should I?
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I honestly don’t know I try to kind of put myself out there, but what they take from it is up to them.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog with my Second Life name, lol thats all I need is a family member stumbling upon my SL blog… x_x
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? I tend to avoid topics that are controversial, I don’t do drama and my beliefs are mine alone, I don’t feel I need to push them on everyone else.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Artful Blogging, I love photography in second life and being creative. It’s always been my goal not to just show people things in SL but to show them what it’s possible to do with said things.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I have a tumblr blog thingy, I kind of love it and its just a grouping of beautiful pictures, quotes, and trinkets that inspire me!
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It connects me with wonderful people that I would have never met had I never blogged!
- So, why do you continue to blog? It’s my creative outlet, a place where I can do what ever I want!
(I probably made typos some where in, but I really can’t be arsed to fix them, I am so tired today! lol)